Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Treats by Save A BITE


Trick or Treat!
These are a perfect treat to send your kids to school with! Not only will his classmates love him but the teachers will TOO!!!

KIDS LOVE THESE COOKIES, they are in the shapes of Bats, Pumpkins, Witches, Cats and Ghost.




These Spooky cupcakes taste so good, buttermilk cupcakes with Chocolate frosting!


Contact Save A BITE at saveabite@gmail.com for an order form.

Keep in mnid it's never too early to get those orders in for the upcoming holidays!

Cupcakes for all holidays are available.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I brought some of these cookies to work and everyone loved them. They kept on saying how good they were and asking me when will I bring some more. My boss said that she normally doesn't like cookies, but these were a hit. So, we're having a Thanksgiving lunch/dinner at work and when they asked me what will I bring, my boss yelled out "BRING COOKIES". These cookies are great and I recommend them to everyone. In a Basket, their great to take to friends; Indivually wrapped, their great for party favors. I give these cookies a perfect 10. TRY ONE TODAY!